Selecting the right material, sort and product type determines your application/system performance.
Each product and system has its own requirements in order to reach its own maximum performance.
In addition to the nominal operating parameters the following should, among others, be taken into account:
- maximum and minimum temperature
- maximum and minimum pressure, potential negative pressure
- medium, inside and out
- surface contact (material)
- friction resistance
- impact resistance
MS4C products are used in a variety of situations:
- from simple to complex systems
- from “friendly” to “extremely aggressive” environments
- from low to high temperature ranges
- from low to high pressure ranges
- from standard to “exotic” medium and contact surface
MS4C’s product range therefore has a large diversity in terms of materials from which its products are manufactured. For virtually every situation a correct (material) solution is offered.
The MS4C seals, rubber- and plastic products are supplied in, among others, the following materials:
- PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluor Ethylene)
- PCTFE (Poly ChloroTri Fluoro Ethylene)
- PEEK (PolyEther Ether Ketone)
- PAEK (Polyaryl Ether Ketone)
- PVDF (Poly Vinylidene DiFluoride)
- PA (Poly Amide)
- POM (Poly Oxy Methylene)
- PETP (Poly Ethyleen Tereftalaat)
- PVC (Poly Vvinyl Chloride)
- PP (Poly Propene)
- PU (Poly Urethane)
- PE (Poly Ethylene)
- HMPE (High Molecular Poly Ethylene)
- UHMWPE (Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- SNR (Synthetic Polyisoprene Rubber)
- and others.
Download Materials and Installation Instructions (PDF, 5,8 MB).